Dear Parent(s) /Guardian(s),
I hope you are all keeping well and safe. I wanted to update you on the situation with Confirmation. All schools holding Confirmation in May and June received notification on Friday from the Archdiocese that unfortunately, due to the current restrictions on mass gatherings, the Confirmation will not be going ahead on the 5th June.
Confirmation is always such a lovely occasion, an important milestone in the lives of 6th Class children, and something that both I and the class teachers were really looking forward to, as I’m sure you and the children were. I understand that this is extremely disappointing for families, however it is imperative that we continue to follow HSE guidelines.
At present, there is no alternative plan in place as we simply cannot predict how long restrictions will be in place for, however, as a school, we are here to support you and keep you informed of any updates. If you have any concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Please click here to read Fr. Michael's letter to families.